Gunakar Private Limited operates a Website (URL: https://www.plezmo.com/) which is engaged in the service of online tutoring in coding, computational thinking, design thinking and physical computing.
‘Company’ / ‘Plezmo’ / ‘Gunakar Private Limited’ = ‘We’ / ‘Our’ / ‘Us’;
‘https://www.plezmo.com’ / plezmo app = ‘DIGITAL PLATFORM’;
Any User of the Website / Parents = ‘You’ / ‘Your’;
Data We collect
- We collect “Personal data” such as information You provide for creating a plezmo account, or on feedback forms. Examples include Your name, postal address, pin code, email address, gender, mobile number or date of birth.
- We collect “Anonymous information” which means information that cannot reasonably be used to identify a particular individual. Examples may include information about Your Internet browser, IP address, information collected through tracking technologies, and demographic information that You provide to Us.
- We collect “Device Information” which means technical data about Your computer and mobile device including details regarding plezmo applications and usage details.
- Records of correspondence and other communications between Us, including email, telephone conversations, live chat, instant messages and social media communications.
Purpose of collecting Your personal data
- To personalize Your digital platform experience.
- To respond to Your inquiries and address Your requests.
- To deliver marketing communications that We believe may be of interest to You.
- To inform You about important information regarding Our Digital Platform, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- To offer You Our products or services which You may have applied for or shown interest in.
- To provide You with products or services You’ve requested, e.g. sending Your course details, newsletter subscriptions, course brochures,
- To allow You to participate in contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities.
- To perform activities such as data analysis, usage trends to determine the effectiveness of Our campaigns and as input into improving products and services to enhance Your Digital Platform experience;
- To comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal processes and law enforcement requirements;
- Your personal data remains protected with Us, exception being any collaborative courses or competition that We may offer with a third party on the Digital Platform. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how Personal Data is used and shared.
- We take Our responsibility to protect Your information very seriously. We use physical, technical, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable legal standards to secure Your information from unauthorized access and Use, alteration, and destruction.
- We may retain Your Personal Data for as long as required to provide You with optimum services as You Use Our digital platform.
- By registering for any course on Our digital platform You hereby authorize and give consent to Us to send to you, either through us or through any of our third party service provider, from time to time, information / alerts / SMS / Whatsapp or calls or commercial communication, and other services on the aforesaid listed telephone numbers, whether these numbers are registered with National Do Not Call Registry listed in National Customer Preference Register, or not. You also confirm that by sending any of such messages / calls, You will not hold Us or any of our third party service providers liable / institute complaint under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference (TRAI) Regulations (2010) or such other applicable regulations including any amendment thereof, as may be applicable from time to time. You are aware that if you wish to stop the above communication you must write to email@example.com with a request to stop the communication.
- You hereby explicitly consent to video/ sound recordings of the lectures conducted containing footage of You and/or recording of any video of You conducted on the Platform as a part of the course learning.
- Temporary “session” cookies are also used to facilitate Your navigation within Our Digital Platform during Your visit. “Session” cookies are deleted once You close Your internet browser.
- “Log files” are files that anonymously log actions that take place on a Website. We may use log files to gather statistics about Your browsing habits and to assess overall digital activity. Log files are used internally only, are anonymous, and are not associated with any particular User, device, computer, or browser.
- Plezmo assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content, accuracy, reliability or opinions expressed in a Website, to which Our digital platforms are linked (a “linked site”) and such linked sites are not monitored, investigated, or checked for accuracy or completeness by Us. It is the responsibility of You to evaluate the accuracy, reliability, timeliness and completeness of any information available on a linked site.
Code of ConductYou promise that all the information You provide to Us on accessing and/or using Our Digital Platform is and shall remain true, accurate and complete at all times. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms You agree and undertake not to:
- Hack, attempt to hack, modify, adapt, merge, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works out of the Service or any part of them.
- Remove, disable, modify, add to or tamper with any program code or data, copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices and legends contained on or in the Service.
- Create software which mimics any data or functionality in the Service.
- Use Your access to the Service, or information gathered from it, for the sending of unsolicited bulk email.
- Make any public, business or commercial use of the Service or any part of them;
- Provide hypertext links, URL links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to the Service without prior written permission from Us.
- Make the Service or any part of it available to any third party except for fairly and honestly providing links to the Digital Platform or your published project to other people.
- Use or process the Service or any part of them unfairly or for any illegal or immoral purpose. Delete or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notice on the Service.
- You must take no action to bypass authorized servers and/or use third party software to modify any aspect of the Service, whether for the purpose of securing an unfair advantage over other users, and You expressly consent to Company’s monitoring Your device activity for the purpose of identifying said unauthorized third-party programs.
Intellectual Property Rights
We retain all rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents, designs, logos, as any other intellectual property right) in relation to all information provided on or via this Digital Platform (including but not limited to the curriculum taught, all texts, graphics, photos, illustrations, apps and logos). You shall not copy, download, publish, distribute or reproduce any of the information contained on this digital platform or social media in any form without the prior written consent from Us.
Payment and Refund
Our digital platform offers free and paid courses. All payments made by You shall be through the payment mechanism put in place by Us. You have been given multiple options to choose with payment services including but not limited to Online Bank Transfer, Credit / Debit Card and UPI interfaces. These payment gateway mechanisms are governed by the terms and conditions of the third party providers. We shall not be liable for any unauthorized Use, fraud, payment refunds, lost amount etc. in the transaction. Refunds will only be limited to the amount paid by You for services which were not rendered by Us. Free trials and courses do not qualify for any monetary refunds.
Publishing to the Plezmo Community
Projects will be published to the Plezmo Community only after review. We retain the right to withhold any project from being published if it is considered inappropriate, illegal, plagiarized, defamatory, abusive, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, insulting, discriminatory, profane, harassing, racist, sexist, indecent, obscene, pornographic, hateful or advocates violence.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Name of the Company: Gunakar Pvt. Ltd.
Registered Address: CMA Pride, 3rd Floor, Plot No 6, S. No 16/6, Erandwane Co-operative Housing Society, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra, India – 411004
WhatsApp: +91 7709079455
Toll Free: 1-800-123-7137