Use the motors to add circular movement, to create a pulley system, to build gears or to create a conveyor belt.
To add movement in experiments, use the two motors in the Plezmo kit. Program the motors to decide the direction (clockwise or counter-clockwise) and speed (fast or slow). Also, program the motors to rotate by a pre-decided amount of rotation.
Size: 40mm X 40mm X 60mm
Battery Life: approximately 4hrs
Key hardware components:
- Smart power module to regulate the power to the element and manage charging of the battery
- Intelligent BLE-module for communication with Apps
- Tricolor (RGB) LEDs for status indications
- Accelerometer to support basic features like double-tap to wake-up
- Long-lasting 650mAH Li-Polymer battery
- A powerful DC motor with following features: Motor type: Geared Brushed DC motor Speed: 0 to 220 RPM +/- 10% Stall Torque: 1500 g.cm
- Feedback mechanism for precise position and speed control.in SOP8 package, from ROHM Semiconductor is used.
Start / Stop Motor
# Start Motor with additional control settings for speed and direction
Motor.start(‘Motor’, MotorSpeed.SLOW, MotorDirection.CLOCKWISE)
Change Speed (RPM)
# Start Motor with settings for speed control in RPM as well as direction
Motor.startWithRPM(‘Motor’, 25, MotorDirection.CLOCKWISE)
# Start the motor with additional control over rotation coverage and direction
Motor.rotate(‘Motor’, MotorRotation.QUARTER, MotorDirection.CLOCKWISE)