With this Element, build a traffic signal for toy cars or add a warning light for a burglar alarm. Create a night lamp or add a motion-activated spotlight for artwork.
Use the Plezmo Light Element to light-up creations. Choose to adjust the brightness or even change the colors. Program the Element to add effects such as fade in and fade out.
Size: 40mm x 40mm x 10mm
Battery Life: approximately 4hrs
Key hardware components:
- Smart power module to regulate the power to the element and manage charging of the battery
- Intelligent BLE-module for communication with Apps
- Tricolor (RGB) LEDs for status indications
- Accelerometer to support basic features like double-tap to wake-up
- Long-lasting 250mAH Li-Polymer battery
- An ultrabright Tricolor (RGB) LED
Turn Light ON with 100% bright in color
# Turn on the light in particular color and control brightness percentage
Light.turnOn(‘Light’, LightColor(‘#FF0000’), Percentage(100))
Fadeout light at slow speed
# Fade out the light controlling the fade out speed
Fade in light to 100% bright in --- color at slow speed
# Turn on light in particular color with controlled brughtness and fade in speed.
Light.fadeIn(‘Light’, Percentage(100), LightColor(‘#FF0000’), LightFadeSpeed.SLOW)
Get brightness of light
# Get the brightness value (in percentage) of the light
my_var = Light.getBrightness(‘Light’)